Sunday 27 April 2014

More donations!

My family just wanted to thank Midnight Runs (MR)for another awesome donation of $340, which brings their total donation to $2740!! That is amazing on it's own. A feat unto itself. BUT, consider this.

It's more than what youcaring.com has rounded up, and this has been shared across Facebook, and numerous news articles. 

So, again, MR, amazing. Absolutely amazing.

And my brother Nathaniel, I think you missed your calling. You're really good at getting people to give you money. Pretty sure all of that mobster work you did in your past probably helped you. Wink Wink.

And Nathaniel's work also donated $100 to Wyatt's fund. It's unreal how much help we're getting, even though, NONE of these people KNOW US.

Don't get me wrong, the donations at youcaring.com are great. They're fantastic. They make me worry that much less by the end of the day. I feel like a burden is slowly being taken off of me. And there are tons of people who don't know me, or maybe know of me, or thinks Wyatt is the cutest baby, and they want to give us a chance to give him a better life. Whatever your reasoning is for donating to Wyatt's fund, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's truly appreciated.

Just some quick thank yous:
Judann Cdebaca, Ashleigh Lepkey & Josh Pillar, Robin Bolhuis, Natalia Maria Pico Pareja, Sophie Lariviere, Kathryn McNeely, Anthony Fossum, Natacha Brun, Julie McNeely, Colin Barrett, Sandra Morgan, Aunt Pat & Uncle Brent, the Lovely Mrs. Wells, Linda Crawford, Melicent Lavers, Brian Reid, Brice Church, Melinda Morgan, and last, but not least, Kathy McMahon.

Personally, I'm hoping we can go down to LA in July, and do our interview with The Doctors in their studio. 

Have a great week, and stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment